Thank you for visiting our web site at
We hope you will come to know us a little better. If you are in need of security services for your second home, we would love to be of assistance. Let me be your eyes and ears while you are away during the off season. My goal is to provide you with the peace of mind that your investment is being well looked after in your absence.
House Watching 4 U is a home management company specializing in the care and security of second homes / vacation homes, condo’s, motels, and small businesses. We serve Avalon, Stone Harbor, The Wildwoods, and other areas from Ocean City to Cape May. We are insured and bonded, offering a variety of home watching services. We are also members of the Cape May County Chamber of Commerce. House Watching 4 U can also provide you with an array of amenities when you return to your home such as stocking in snacks, wine, beer, flowers, and so on to suit your needs. Our goal is to tailor our services to meet the care and comfort of our client. With our service, not only will YOU have peace of mind, but also your Homeowners Insurance Company does as well. Some offer a discounted premium rate if you have a house watching service. Your home will have a well maintained appearance rather than the look of a vacant home. It makes a big difference.
While home watchers are common to Florida seasonal residents, it is a fairly new concept to the Jersey Shore seasonal resident. We help to minimize damage to your home from problems and failure of different items in your home. Find them while they are still a small problem rather than a major problem which has built up over time, and gone unnoticed. YOU do not want to return from an absence to a big surprise.
Leaving your home unattended during your absence can result in:
1. Vandalism & burglary from a home that looks empty from papers in driveway, mail sticking out of the box, lawn furniture blown over and so on…… We try to give the home more of a lived in look, rather than vacant for extended periods.
2. Appliance or fixture failure… heater failure, hot water heater going bad, dehumidifiers. Find a drip rather than a flood!
3. Storm and wind damage… Find it while still a small problem.
4. Water Damage… Find a roof or plumbing leak while it is still small, not months later.
5. Overseeing other service providers at your home. Let me ensure that work is performed, completed, and done in a professional manor. I’ll send a photo via e-mail of progress as well as the completed work if you request it.
6. Pest Damage… I will inspect for visible signs of damage or infestation.
1. Technology: I will effectively and efficiently inspect your property. Any problems I see or notice can be photographed. I will then email you a report along with the pictures to maybe save you a trip to inspect it on your own. This alone is a big savings to you in time, tolls, and gas.
What do I have to offer you?
2. Care: I will exercise care and pride of ownership for your property in your absence.
3. Local Person: When you call me for any reason, you will be dealing with a local person, available via phone and or email.
4. Security: For peace of mind, I am both insured as well as bonded in the State of New Jersey. I am also a retired police officer (26 years on the job) and a Crime Prevention Specialist.
Here are some of the benefits of House watching 4 U:
• We are more than a drive-by home inspection. We will physically inspect all doors and windows for security. After checking the surroundings outside, we also inspect the inside of the home for problems inside as well. When I was on the Police Department we did "Away Home" checks as well but only walked the outside checking for Security. This service is much more!
• We will also act as a key holder if you need one for your alarm company, or even if you are locked out. If for any reason the Police, Fire, or any other emergency department needs to gain access, I will save you that trip by being on your call list.
• Homewatching4u can also perform post storm damage inspections.